Met52 granular is the biocontrol tool registered in Europe. Met52 granular is a contact bioinsecticide that provides powerful control against the devastation of black vine weevil larvae. Met52 granular is an ideal tool to be integrated in an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program.
Met52 granular has been approved for the following crops, both in regular soils and in containers:
- Tree nursery crops and perennial plants
- Flower crops and potted plants
- Strawberries, blackcurrants and red, white or blue gooseberries, brambleberries and/or raspberries
Key benefits of Met52
- Preventive application
- Ease of use
- No known resistance
- No chemical residue or harvest restrictions
- No toxicological classification
- Duration of action: one full growing season
- Compatible with other methods of control
- Can be used in organic farming (according to each country rules)
MSDS and Labels
For information on how to apply, store, and handle Met52 or for information on its limited warranty, composition and safety, please ask the label and Material Safety Data Sheet to your contact.